momstown Mississauga mamas were polled and here are their top recommendations for Brunch spots for Mother's Day. There is nothing a mom would like better for Mother's Day than a hot meal that they didn't have to cook or clean up afterwards!
1. Mother's Day Buffet at Live Restaurant at the Living Arts centre. Featuring entertainment and a vast array of buffet food, this buffet is perfect for the whole family.
2. Located in the heart of Port Credit, the Waterside Inn is home to Breakwater Restaurant. Their Mother's Day Brunch features a made to order omelette bar and a Belgian Waffle Bar. They are offering a dinner buffet as well.
3. Ten Restaurant is located in Port Credit and is offering a Champagne Brunch or 3 course dinner for Mother's Day. Click here for details and menu.
4. Steak and eggs, crepe burritos and the standard fair too, check out the Taza Grill at the Four Points By Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale. Click here to view the brunch menu.
5. Bobby's Hideaway Restaurant is a Streetsville gem that came highly recommended from our momstown Mississauga mamas. With 11yrs at this location, and over 30 yrs experience in the restaurant business this family run business is a Mississauga family favourite.