The holidays are a special time of year but especially as a new family – whether you are a first time parent or your family is expanding there are so many traditions around this time of year.
Some Traditions you might want to start in your family:
1. Choosing a Special Outfit for the holidays – wearing holiday colours or buying a special outfit for those photo opportunities of the season is top of the list!
2. Baby’s First Visit to Santa – whether you decide to hit the mall or one of the local holiday hotspots, like a tree lighting ceremony, a local holiday event or a mall, Santa is a must on every baby’s list.
3. Reading holiday stories and watching holiday cartoons – Rudolf and Frosty are great ones for even the littlest babies.
4. Making a keepsake ornament for the Christmas Tree. momstown does this well – we are famous for our keepsake crafts and holiday ornaments.
5. A special toy to mark your baby's first Christmas or special holiday. Fisher Price makes toys that grow with your baby which is important since we all know how fast they grow and learn. The newest innovations like moving through 3 developmental stages, exploration, encouragement and pretend play!
Toys our Moms Recommend:
The chair includes Smart Stages™ technology, an exciting new way to change learning content as baby grows. Every baby develops at their own pace, and Smart Stages™ gives you the ability to select the stage that’s best for your child! There are a variety of developmentally appropriate songs, phrases and sounds within three levels of play – just slide the switch or enter baby’s age for automatic level changes.
Adorable elephant friend with lights, music, fun sounds and three “grow-with-me” ways to play gets baby moving: first bouncing up & down; then steadying baby’s first steps as a walker; then as a baby-powered ride-on pal!
A plush place for your little bunny to snuggle into! The softest of fabrics surround baby as she gazes at herself in the mirror on the motorized mobile and watches birdie friends fly by. A variety of music and motion soothes and engages her, along with a little plush bunny friend to keep her company.
Baby will have a wild time laughing and jumping, with two ways to play! In Musical mode, a variety of toy stations and overhead toys let baby activate lights and music. A bat-at monkey, flip book, fruit shape sorters, butterfly roller ball, lion clicker and more keep baby busy and entertained. In Early Learning mode, sing-along songs and spoken words introduce baby to animal sounds, colours, first words and more.
Fisher-Price is there to support today’s parents with just the right products and toys! Our wide range of innovative baby gear and fun and engaging toys are all designed to help today’s busy mom make the most of her time together with baby. #fpmommymoments encourages moms to share both the traditional moments AND the many other little moments that happen each and every day during her baby’s development.