Many diaper bags are beautiful and fit a ton of stuff making them perfect to pack later on for playdates or long weekend trips.
Have a stash of empty wipes boxes? Repurpose into craft storage…the ideas here are endless. Search Pinterest for some really creative plans.
The Playpen can be turned into stuffed animal storage in a playroom, or used as a ball pit for toddlers.
A crib mattress can be used as a really great nap spot or cozy reading nook in the basement or playroom. These can also double as a makeshift trampoline in the playroom if you have an energetic toddler who loves to bounce on the bed. They can tuck away easily under a sofa.
That video baby monitor – use it to keep your eye on the kids in the yard (when they are older) as you work inside.
What about baby wipes? The universal feedback from moms at our recent Walmart Sponsored Baby Basics talk about Baby Essentials was that this is the one item that many keep buying beyond the baby stage!
Here is our top list 10 Uses for Baby Wipes beyond the bum.
1. Remove red wine stains from carpet
2. Keep in car for travel mishaps and messy hands
3. Removing crayon, paint, glue and other crafty spills from walls
4. Use in place of a swiffer cloth to clean up floors
5. Pet cleaners – use to freshen up a smelly cat
6. Baseboard cleaners – get the kids in on the cleaning fun
7. Cleaning microfibre couches
8. Removing deodorant stains from dark clothes
9. Stain remover instead of those detergent pens
10. Keep in purse for restaurant, grocery cart or public toilet wipe downs!
Walmart Canada is the ONE Stop shop for families whether you are shopping in store or online. They have Canada's biggest selection of baby essentials all in one place.