momstown Mississauga moms and kids are going to be meeting at Mississauga's Splashpads and pools all summer long. We've choosen a new one each week to visit all over the city to keep cool.
There are 7 outdoor pools and 18 different splash pads so there is sure to be one nearby!
Here is a list of our favourite spots to cool off in the city!
1. Celebration Square – The large fountain/reflecting pool outside Mississauga City hall is Mississauga's only real wading pool. With huge sprayers the fountain is beautiful to look at and terrific for kids to run through! This is a must-do if you want to keep cool this summer.
2. Port Credit Lions Club Pool – With a zero depth entry, a piano and an array of sprayers its a perfect pool for tots to keep cool! There are parent and tot swims for the smaller kids – and they are not as busy as "free swim" times consider checking one out!
3. Huron Park Splashpad and Park – The splash pad is fun and located near the community centre and ample parking. When you are all cooled off the Park is the real gem of this location. The large shady trees make this picturesque park 10 degrees cooler even on the hottest days of summer.
4. Lake Aquitane Spray Pad and Fitness Trail. If you want to get in a workout you can walk the trail before cooling off at the Splash pad and park. There is a variety of workout equipment along the trail to try!
5. Lakefront Promenade Park There are 2 areas to this large splashpad – one for older children and another for the smaller tots. With an alligator to climb, and fantastic circle sprayers to run through, its a really engaging and fun splash pad.
There are so many more Splash Pads – visit the City of Mississauga's Website to find a complete list there is sure to be one near you!
Let us know in the comments or on our Facebook Page which is your favourite! Our Program Pass offeres you access to all of our programming and our casual play and social dates such as Splash Pad Playdates.